$375/deal. It’s really THAT simple!
Here’s how it works:
- $375 per transaction, up to a maximum of $6,000 per year.*
- You’ll have your own personal page with exclusive listings featured on our website.
*If licensed and registered in both Alberta & British Columbia with INITIA Real Estate, the $6000 annual cap will increase to $10,000.
- You’ll have full access to the office and all facilities, including a closing room, workspaces, computers, and copy area. You will also have you own mailbox, along with full support from the broker, conveyancer, and administrative staff.
- Rest assured that you will never miss a call. Outside of regular business hours, a live call answering service will be available to answer calls, and will promptly relay messages to you.
Opt-in for Leads!
- We can provide leads to you through our in-house lead generation program. Any commissions resulting from these leads will be split with you on a 50/50 basis.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Whether you are new to the industry or have years of experience under your belt, we are sure you’ll appreciate the value of our brokerage model. Our no-nonsense fee structure means that you can focus on your future - not on hefty monthly fees.
Sign up today!
New to the industry?
Here are your next steps to becoming a REALTOR®:
1. Meeting the minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have Work Permit with no study restrictions;
- Hold a Canadian High School diploma or foreign assessment equivalent; and,
- Be proficient in English.
- Other requirements:
- To proceed with the education eligibility process, you will need to create a myRECA account through www.myRECA.ca.
- You must complete the "Introduction to a Career in Real Estate Information Session," accessible HERE, before being eligible to enrol in the "Real Estate Associates Program."
2. Complete the licensing education program:
- You have a maximum of 18 months to complete the education requirements from the date you enroll in the first course, Fundamentals of Real Estate. Furthermore, you have only 1 year from the time of completing the Real Estate Associates Program (REAP) to become licensed.
- Step 1: Complete the "Fundamentals of Real Estate" course.
- This course can be accessed through your myRECA.ca account, and the cost is $1400
- Step 2: Choose an area of real estate practice to determine the course(s) you need to complete.
- You must complete at least one of the following courses before becoming licensed. All courses can be accessed through your myRECA.ca account and cost $850.
- Practice of Residential Real Estate (required for authorization in residential real estate)
- Practice of Commercial Real Estate
- Practice of Rural Real Estate
- Practice of Property Management
3. Provide a Certified Criminal Record Check (CCRC):
A Certified Criminal Record Check (CCRC) is a certified fingerprint-based criminal record search for non-criminal purposes conducted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) in Ottawa, in which digital fingerprints are compared against the central repository of Canadian criminal records. You are required by RECA to submit a CCRC if you are:
- applying for a licence for the first-time in Alberta; or
- an industry professional who has not been authorized with RECA in the past 12 months
Important notes about the CCRC:
- CCRCs are only valid for 6 months
- Your CCRC must be sent directly to RECA from the RCMP
- Your CCRC must contain your full legal name and date of birth
For additional information about the CCRC, visit the websites of the RCMP or the Real Estate Council of Alberta.
4. Joining the brokerage:
Under the Real Estate Act, you are required to be licensed under a brokerage. Contact our office at (780) 705-5393 to get started on your journey to becoming a top-producing REALTOR®! We know you’ll love working with us, and the attention we put into growing your career.
5. Licensing and registration application:
Provide us with your myRECA username. Once your education is complete and RECA has received your CCRC, our broker can initiate your licensing and education application.